|Wednesday, 28 February 2001, 10:35 pm
Good news. I meet with our VP Programming, Greg Drebin, tomorrow to discuss the contract. My deal ends April 1 and I’m still waiting for an offer. Cross your fingers for me!
On This Date In Leoville
- 2010: Leo’s Twitter Updates For The Week Of 2010-02-28 — Live now: This Week In Google with Jeff Jarvis, Gina Trapani, Anil Dash, and Matt Cutts. http://live.twit.tv. # "The morning after [...]
- 2008: Leo’s Twitter Updates for 2008-02-28 — Hey! You can hear me! Cool. When I text "stats" to 40404 I get 7,098 back. So it’s not that [...]
- 2008: Happy Birthday To Me — Today the Leoville.com blog turns seven. Over the years it’s been running on Blogger, GreyMatter, Movable Type, Expression Engine, Vox, [...]
- 2008: I Want This — PC only. Sob.
- 2007: Unparalleled — The new version of Parallels just came out (build 3186). If you want to run Windows on your Intel Mac, [...]
- 2001: No Call for Help today. — No Call for Help today. The entire CFH staff has been closeted in training sessions for our new TV software. [...]
- 2001: Lunch. Hah. I’m on a — Lunch. Hah. I’m on a diet so it’s a cup of instant soup (McDougall Tortilla) and a bag of pretzels. [...]
- 2001: Hey this meeting is ending!!! — Hey this meeting is ending!!! Yay! Lunch.
- 2001: Man I wish I could — Man I wish I could email postings from my blackberry.
- 2001: Cool! Next week Andy Hertzfeld, — Cool! Next week Andy Hertzfeld, one of the original apple macintosh team members (he did a lot of the OS [...]
- 2001: OK. I’ve been having a — OK. I’ve been having a little trouble getting the archive working. I think I’ve got it now. No error messages [...]
- 2001: Test agin! — Test agin!
- 2001: Test — Test
- 2001: OK I think this should — OK I think this should do it. Sorry for all these dummy posts. I have to put something in here [...]
- 2001: Oops. A little error. I — Oops. A little error. I left in some of the icky table code. Actually all it appears I really need [...]
- 2001: OK. I’ve made fairly substantial — OK. I’ve made fairly substantial changes to the template to make the page fit better with the overall Leoville look. [...]
- 2001: Actually, it didn’t. But I — Actually, it didn’t. But I was able to enter the Template on the Blogger page and make the changes I [...]
- 2001: Picture This — I’ve added a picture to the blog. I’m not sure exactly how Blogger works. Does it preserve my changes to [...]
- 2001: It Begins — This is the new Leoville web log. I’ll be posting random thoughts here. Things too short or stupid to make [...]
TagsAlerts Announcements Appearances Apple Audio Blogging BlogWorld Books Call For Help Camera Phone Camera Phone CES2012 Family Friends From Vox Funny Gear Google ham Interviews iPhone Leoville Lightroom Adventure Media net@nite News Personal Photos Podcasting Podcasts Radio Screen Savers Software Tasmania Technology TechTV Television The Lab The Tech Guy Travel TWiT TWiT Live Twitter Video Weird